Monday, February 28, 2011

WPPI Sony Photography Extravaganza with Nigel Barker

Fashion photographer and America’s Next Top Model judge Nigel Barker had a presentation on Sunday night at the MGM arena about his shooting style. He also had a life presentation on the stage with people from the audience. The presentation was followed by a fashion show.
We had a great time! I had my picture taken with him by my friend, Laszlo Rathonyi, after his presentation. He is such a classy, down to earth person. Thank you for sharing part of your knowledge with us!:-)

I visited his Blog, and I am there also!

http://www.nigelbarker.tv/blog/2011/02/22/wppi-sony-photography-extravaganza/#com




I marked us with red for my mom, because she couldn't find me on the picture.


The two images were taken about the same time, just with a different type of lens.

1 comment:

Mari Art Photography said...

So wonderful! I love him he's so amazing and so are you!